- Crude Protein (min) 20%
- Crude Fat (min) 5%
- Crude Fiber (max) 1.5%
- Calcium (Ca) (min) 3%
- Calcium (Ca) (max) 4%
- Phosphorus (P) (min) 1.5%
- Magnesium (Mg) (min) 2%
- Potassium (K) (min) 2%
- Zinc (Zn) (min) 1800 ppm
- Manganese (Mn) (min) 1500 ppm
- Copper (Cu) (min) 1000 ppm
- Iodine (I) (min) 50 ppm
- Cobalt (Co) (min) 7 ppm
- Selenium (Se) (min) 12 ppm
- Vitamin A (min) 200,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D³ (min) 40,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/lb
- Provide one 250 lb tub for every 20 to 25 animals.
- Place tubs in areas where they can be easily accessed.
- Allow a 2-week minimum acclimation period to establish average consumption rate.
- Average consumption should be between 0.5 and 1 lb per head, per day.
- Make sure livestock always has access to clean water and salt.
20% All-Natural Tub with CattlActive®